April 8, 2017

Thank you

   "I know I didn't have too but it made me feel better I did, and it gave me something to do this afternoon to keep me distracted."

As he took a bite and Destiny got his approval her smile grew. They were completely homemade so she wasn't sure if they would be too sweet for him, or not sweet enough. But seeing they were just right she was thankful. 

Sitting down in the chair Zan had pushed out for her Destiny thought about his question for a long moment. It had been a rough night, and a hard morning but she was here standing, and alive, so that had to count for something.

   "I'm...hanging in there. Can't say I am great, but I don't say I am terrible either. I'm just trying to take one step at a time. About all, I can do."

Misty nodded at Justin. She was really thankful he was willing to help. She didn't know how to help Chance mentally but she new he did need it. 

   "Sounds like a plan. Thank you again, Justin, truly."

Adison smiled as she gave Kirk's hand a little squeeze. She knew what he meant and even if she was feeling the same a little but things were different.

   "I guess we don't know if he is really faking or not. I guess the best thing for us would be to keep watching and be prepared in case anything does happen."

   "Sleep is good. Get as much as you need, and I am sure I will follow suit."

Katie smiled at Jason and gave a nod. Sleep actually sounded wonderful to her too. Her body was so drained still and she just wanted to recover quickly for next time.

I'm happy we always came back to each other too. You mean everything to me, always have.