April 30, 2017

Worried

As the door opened Sam was about to say something but stopped seeing Hal's face. The smile she'd had on her face faded as he walked away. He looked horrible and the look that was in his eye was not a playful or happy one and it made her worry more.

Coming into the apartment and closing the door behind her Sam followed Hal into the living room. Just watching him for a long moment she sat down in the chair next to the couch not wanting to crowd him.

   "I got your message and I was worried. I would have called you back but I knew you would more than likely tell me not to come. Want to tell me what happened?"

    "Oh, well that certainly sounds exciting."

Destiny wasn't sure what he meant by teaching him a lesson but it couldn't be anything to, to bad right? Especially if he was inviting her along. 

   "You're not going to beat him up or anything are you? I want to say no that's not what you meant, but I just have to ask anyways because I don't think I could sit and watch that. but if that's not what you mean, I'd love to come again."

   "I think Rick is definitely a good option of someone to tell. Not to mention he is the one who knows us best and if we need help...he should know."

Just cuddling into Jason more to find shelter in his she took in his worried emotions and pushed back her own so he knew, he wasn't alone. Maybe things really would work out ok and they never would have to go into hiding. 

   "Maybe, Mick or Rosetta should know too? They had a lot of connections that could help."