April 19, 2017

Common

LoL...6 sounds even better. Gives 
me more time to clean the house.

Destiny smiled sending the message again. Standing and setting her book on the table Destiny walked to the fridge and looked inside. She was going to have to make a trip to the store but that was ok at least it would get her out of the house today.

Nope, drinks sound perfect. See you
tonight.

Just listing to Tal as he talked and she packed Brooke could sense a hurt in Tal's voice talking about him and his girlfriend broke up. She wondered what had happened there but didn't say anything at the moment. They were just getting to know each other she didn't want to pry.

   "I guess we have more in common than I thought."

Brooke mused as she closed the box she was working on just played with the flaps on another box before starting to pack it again.
    
   "No job yet. I have to start looking but I've just been hibernating since I got her. Part of it was not wanting to deal with people, part was healing, and part I guess I was scared my ex would find me."

Putting more stuff in the box Brooke sniffed holding back tears she refused to let show. Carrying the box to the other side of the room and putting more stuff into it Brooke looked to Tal again and smiled.

   "Do you happen to know any places that are highering?"