April 14, 2017

Don't

Oh good because if I had to stew about it
I don't think I'd get anything else done 
I need to do. o.o

Destiny couldn't help but look in the rearview mirror at the stupid grin she had on her face. It really did feel nice that someone wanted to spend time with her outside the house. He didn't mind people seeing them together...it just felt...nice.

See you at 6. Don't work too hard.

Ryan grinned at Hunter's movie reference. She'd seen that one a few times and always found it rather entrusting. The whole plot of the movie was different, and she liked different when it comes to movies.

   "We might be, just if things start contorting maybe sure you hold me tight. You are what grounds me."

Taking Eli's hand in her own as his arm was over her shoulder Ryan looked at him and searched his eyes. Was it really that hard for him to believe she cared that much and enjoyed his company?  

   "Eli is my brother, and work is work...I think I would definitely notice if suddenly you weren't around."

Thinking again for a second and watching as some birds scurried about Ryan looked to Hunter again and gave a little not. 

   "I don't really want to get my stuff and start sleeping in my own bed again but...I know it is more than likely a good idea. You have to promise me though if you need me you won't ever hesitate to call or stop over any time day or night."