April 30, 2017

Tomorrow

Destiny chuckled at the comment about her being ready for bed. Was it really that obvious that she had been? She hoped she didn't look that terrible, but maybe she did. Zan had already said she looked lovely though.

   "Like I said it was a boring day. But don't say you are sorry because I'm not. I'd much rather be here."

Taking a sip of her coffee Destiny sighed with satisfaction. It really did taste good tonight or maybe it was just the good company too, maybe it was a combination of both.  Either way, it was nice. 

   "So...what are your plans for tomorrow? If you don't have anything going on in the afternoon but in the park they are doing a picnic and movie type thing. I'm not sure what the movie is but it..night be fun?"

Feeling Hunter's breath on her ear Ryan felt goose bumps form on her arm and a small giggle came out. She didn't shy away though, she liked the affection, and she enjoyed even more that it came from Hunter. 

   "Let's go to my place tonight. I don't think Eli is gonna be home tonight, and I think we popcorn for later. As long as I am with you...I don't care where we are."

Seeing Aaron have a hard time Sam moved quickly and put his arm over her shoulder so he could lean on her too and she could help him. Just moving slowly she wasn't sure if he wanted to go back to his room or not.

   "Did you want to go back, or did you just want to relax down here. I have time for either, its up to you."