April 26, 2017

Go Find Out

Axel knew he didn't deserve a woman like Jess. She was so caring and supportive... It made all this just a little less hard. "Thank you... You always know how to encourage me."

Leaning in close, he let his lips press against hers, and slowly deepened his kiss. Sliding down  on his back, he pulled her on top of him, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close as he kissed her. "I love you," he whispered as he took a breath. "More and more every day."


Hal was busy contemplating Aaron, when Sam's comment about Kirk and Adison made his eyes snap back over to her. He snorted. "I dunno. 'Cause filing cabinets are exciting?" He shrugged. "Maybe we ought to go find out what's​ so intriguing about it."

As soon as the words were out of his mouth, he felt the heat rush into his face. Turning, he grabbed some papers and stood. "I, um, need to go get these to Susanne." He cleared his throat. "I'll...be back."


"Alone time?" Rick smirked. "You two have been like magnets the last five days. I'd think you'd be sick of each other by now." He paused and looked at them, then rolled his eyes. "No... I suppose it's gonna take longer than that to wear off." He slid another plate with a sandwich on it towards Jason. "Eat."

Jason grinned and saluted. "Yes, Sir." He grabbed a chip from Katie first though and munched on it. "So it's okay if we take a walk?"

"I'm not your babysitter." Rick started putting everything at. "Just come back if you don't feel well, that's all I ask."

Jason took a bite of his sandwich and smiled at Katie.
I think we should get out of here before our parents find and attack us.