April 25, 2017

Grease

Looking up as Hunter came over Ryan gave him a small smile and leaned into him. She wanted to just be alone, but she was very thankful for his company and if anyone was to be near her, she would want it to be him. He just...had a way of calming her.

   "He's one of my only friends ya know...he leaves and..it will just be lonely."

Taking her wrench and tighten a few things she felt bad being upset. She didn't want Zan to feel unwelcome, or Axel to feel bad he was leaving it just..hurt that was all. Hearing Hunter's offer of a night ride she looked at him and smile again.

   "I think that sounds perfect as long as you don't mind a smell like grease."

Sam rolled her eyes as she sat down at the table and pulled a few things out from her bag. Letting out a small sigh she looked at her notebook. She hated writing reports but knew she had too. Looking to Hal again she cocked her head a bit. 

   "Actually...surprisingly enough he was waiting for me this morning to tell me sorry. Just about gave me a heart attack, but I'm pleased."

Jumping at the jolt Katie couldn't help the smile on her face as Jason pulled the covers down. She felt good today, she felt happy. Not like something horrible was hanging over their heads. It felt nice...just her and Jason, and there emotions.

   "If I am say I am not awake yet...will you kiss me more?"