April 18, 2017

110%

   "I miss you when I am gone, and well...I guess life changes. I still love my work, but I love you more now. So I'd rather work closer to home, and only travel sometimes."

Scarlet was being serious. She never thought she could love anything more than her job, but Eli had proved her wrong. He meant everything to her now, and she wanted more time with him than away from him. Even if they were doing good like that she knew it couldn't last forever. 

Leaning up and kissing him again she smiled. She had thought about it a lot lately, and she was was sure this is what she wanted.

  "I'm on hundred and ten percent sure this is what I want to do."

Hearing her phone go off rolled over from where she was laying watching tv an opened her phone. Seeing it was Hunter she smiled a little though felt bad. At least he had texted her though and hadn't tried to just push through it.

You gotta stay on the wagon because its the right thing to do,
Because you are strong, and because I believe in you. There
is some extra hard candy I put in the pantry for you. Try
taking it out and sucking on it. I was reading it should help.

   "That's ok its a mess you are moving after all. Sorry I am a little late."

Stepping inside and seeing the two big gods Brooke smiled. It was amazing how well they listened to Tal. As they started to sniff her she giggled before kneeling down and holding out her hand for them to sniff. Waiting till it seemed it was ok she scratched Holly behind the ears and then Eva.

   "You guys are totally mean, I can tell."

Standing again she smiled at Tal and patted the dogs gentily on the heads.

    "They are lovely. So where can I help at?"