April 16, 2017

Help

   "No not a Nurse here. I could never really stand the sight of blood much. I do like helping people though."

She laughed a little and walked out of the bathroom following Tal. He seemed nice and she liked that. Maybe by the sting of a bee, a new friend was born. She could use a few good friends for sure and she knew it would make Scarlet happy too.

   "I do at the moment. She is helping me get on my feet here."

Following him outside and sitting down on the step where he had before Brooke kept room for Tal. She wanted to talk a little more, it felt nice. Even if she was on the shy side it didn't seem like he minded much.

   "So are you moving far? I can help if you want. I don't have anything better to do."

Hearing that Zan didn't want to just run away Destiny smiled. It was nice knowing that Zan wanted to till be here, sitting at this table with her. It really said a lot about him, that he was willing to still be around her even knowing that things were not the best. 

   "Thank you, for just...taking it for what it is, and still wanting to be sitting across from me."

Considering another slice of pizza Destiny reached for one and just ripped off the crust carefully and then started to munch on it. Finishing that off she put her napkin on her plate and leaning back in the chair again. She really was full now but she didn't want tonight to end yet just because of that. 

    "So...the locket you lost. It's pretty special to you? I figure it has to be if you keep it in your car."

Destiny didn't mind talking about herself but now she wanted to know a little bit more about Zan. She had gathered a few things about his past like he said he was running away, and then this locked with the woman's picture inside.