April 17, 2017

Impression

Pulling up to the door of Zan's building Destiny turned to look at him. Searching his eyes to see if he was really serious about what he just asked. Destiny couldn't help the sinking feeling she had in her gut. Was she wrong about Zan? Had she read him wrong? She'd been wrong about Chance...maybe she was about Zan too.

   "I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression today, or acted in a way I shouldn't have, but I don't think coming inside is such a good idea. Thank you for the nice night out though and distraction."

Destiny looked down for a second at her hands. She in a way felt kind of crappy she led Zan on to think she wanted more, she hadn't meant to though. But it just wasn't her to give something up she cherished so deeply.  

   "I can pay you back for however much you spent tonight to keep is fair. I'm so sorry again. You seem like a very nice guy I just...it wouldn't be right."

Scarlet couldn't help but laugh with Eli as she mouth sorry. Maybe she had embarrassed them a little too. She really hadn't,t meant it to sound as bad as it actually did. 

   "Well...next time you come up with the excuse."

Brooke grinned at Tal though her red cheeks. She was happy Tal didn't dwell too much on the fact she was embarrassed. 

   "Sounds good to me as long as you don't mind."

Ryan gave a nod to Hunter. She definitely wanted to see him again tomorrow.

   "Yes totally. Call me if you need anything...anytime...ok?"

   "He has seemed different. I don't know why. Maybe its a little of everything bothering him?"

Katie had wondered about Rick and how he was now. Jason was right, she didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing but there was something different.

   "We should do something for him once we can move around without feeling like we are wiped out. Just something special to say thank you."