April 13, 2017

Yourself

Mmmm...I would more than likely
still say yes. So are you? Or am I
just making something out of nothing?

Destiny couldn't help the stupid grin she knew, she now had on her face. Zan was nice, he seems pretty cut and dried with a decent head on his shoulders and she made her feel good, even if he didn't know it.

Ok ok ok! Once I am feeling better we can check.

Looking up and seeing her dad come into the room Katie smiled. As he drew closer she could tell he had been worried. She hated making people worry about her like that but it seemed to happen more and more with their connection.

   "I'm feeling ok, just...really tired. Have you been taking care of yourself?"

Katie pushed a few humorous feelings towards Jason as she tried to keep her face straight talking to her dad. 

It is a good possibility.

The day was going good and Ryan was having fun with Hunter. The Zoo was almost as she remembered it as a kid, but maybe a little smaller. only because she was older now, and her legs could cover more ground. Non the less it was still a lot of fun.

   "It was my pleasure. I'm always around if you need me, and if I'm not you can call. I think I've spoiled myself being with you so much. Going home is gonna be pretty quiet."

Ryan swung Hunter's hand a little as she smiled. Even if over the last few days Hunter had been grumpy, or jittery she still liked spending time with him. It was just fun to be herself with Hunter, and he acted the most the same as she did. These moments she would cherish forever.

   "Sometimes I feel like I am a dream. You are amazing..best thing to ever happen to me. Thanks for acting like a kid with me too."