April 13, 2017

Date?

Loading the last bag into her trunk Destiny get into her car after taking the cart back. Pulling the phone and reading the text she thought for a long moment. A grin crossed her face.

Are you asking me on a date?

Sending it and waiting for a second she shook her head. She couldn't put him on the spot like that, even if it did make her laugh a little, and feel good if he was.

I'm just kidding. Meeting at Mom and Pop's sounds good. I'll see you at 6.

Katie smiled. She wouldn't disagree with Jason anymore. At least things were better now, and if they could keep it under controlled maybe something like that won't happen again. 

   "I'm happy you are good now. Maybe we can keep a hand on it we can be ok."

Putting her arm around Jason and holding him close she couldn't help but feel like it had been forever since he was close to her. Maybe it was still the fact she was a little shaken up from everything but it felt good to have him close now.

I'm not sure. I am so tired still I can't feel if I am feeling different or not. Want to try and see if we can feel more?

Ryan was happy Hunter agreed to go to the Zoo. Honestly she was kind of excited about it. Going to give his bike after was ok with her too. She didn't know if it was a good thing or not but she was getting pretty use to having Hunter around all the time. It felt...nice.

   "You can have kisses all day if you want. I'll never say no to that."

Turning and putting her arms over Hunter's shoulders Ryan smile and leaning in pressing her lips to his and letting it linger for a long moment. Finally pulling away her eyes twinkle with mischief.