April 23, 2017

Wouldn't be

   "Maybe our racing will be more about fun now, and less about the competition? Then even if we do race together it will be with a different meaning. I think if we didn't race together at all...I might miss it a little."

Ryan smiled running her fingers over Hunter's. She wasn't going to let something like racing rune their relationship even if it was something she liked doing. She just couldn't let that happen, not when things seemed to really be going good.

   "I wouldn't be giving up you know, I just found something that is a little more important to me."

Listing to Hal talk about Katie and Jason Sam couldn't help the worry in her eye. She wished there was more she could do for them. She couldn't image how hard this must be for them to deal with something like this.

   "I definitely will. I hope they will be ok."

Walking towards the car Sam stopped and looked at Hal again Sam grinned. She was tired but if he was up to go anywhere she would be game.

   "I am exhausted but what do you have in mind maybe I can keep myself up a little longer."