April 20, 2017

Talent

Laughing again Destiny continued to cook and assemble everything. Popping it in the oven it would just be a little bit before it was ready.

   "Well, I guess it's a good think I cooked extra then."

As dinner finished cooking Destiny keep up chatting with Zan pretty good just getting to know each other a little better. Helping cut some stuff for the salad and starting to set the table Destiny felt good tonight and haveing Zan's company made it better.

Getting everything outside and the plates dished with food Destiny said a short prayer before starting in. Looking up at his mention to her being a cook Destiny smiled.

   "I picked up that talent from my mom. She was a really really good cook too."

Taking a bite of her food and chewing it Destiny leaned back in her chair and study's Zan for a long moment. She had lots of wonders about him he intrigued him and what made him tick.

   "So, other than liking to go fast what made you decided to do street racing? Did you just wake up one day and wanna do it or was it something you liked to do in High school too?"

Sitting with the plate in her lap and taking a bite Brooke closed her eyes savoring the taste for a long moment. This was really good pizza, and the combination of topping just seemed to work really good. 

   "This is really good. The only other pizza I have had is Mom and Pop's and I have to admit...I kind of like this one better. Their sauce seems lighter and that works for me."

As Tal stumbled over his words Brooke couldn't help but laugh a little. She thought it was kind of cute. Picking at little bit of cheese that had fallen off her plate she eat it before looking at the dogs that were staring at her and she shook her head before looking at Tal again.

   "It's been nice hanging out with you, it really has. I'll stay for a little while longer. I really have nothing else to do and you are good company so As long as I don't wair out my welcome I'll stay."