April 18, 2017

I Love You

Scarlet laughed again as she put her arms around Eli's neck. Would she ever get tired of him? She really did find that hard to believe. There was just something about Eli that was special. 

   "I don't think getting tired of you is even possible. Maybe irritated, or frustrated...but not tired."

Listing to him again Scarlet could feel a little bit of color coming to her cheeks. The way Eli talked was like he had the future all figured out. Not that she minded she liked listening to him and plans. It made her heart beat even faster in her chest. 

   "You venture will work out...I'll make sure of it, because I know how much it means to you and I want to help make it possible too. I couldn't image my life without you either and the more time I spend with you the more time I want to spend with you. If that even makes sense."

Pulling him down so she could hug him tight her hands rubbed his back as she nuzzled her face into his neck.

    "What I am trying to say is I love you in a fancy way and its not working. So I guess I will just sick with...I love you."

Ryan gave another smile. Hunter really did make her feel good. Needed..and she needed that. Maybe that's what life had been lacking the feeling of someone needing her as much as she needed them.

Good Night Hunter
I love you!

Not sending the text right away Ryan's finger hovered over the words she wrote for a long moment. Hitting the delete button she rewrote her text. It was to soon for all that and she didn't want to scare Hunter away already.

Good Night Hunter,
I'll talk to you tomorrow!

Following Tal and listing to him, Brooke couldn't help but laugh when Eva reappeared with a toy. It seemed like the dogs liked her. That had to be a plus and would make helping him easier. Wondering to a box and starting to put a few things into it she couldn't help again notice how well the dogs listened to Tal.

   "Did you train them yourself? The way they listen to you is amazing!"

Putting her book down when she heard her phone go off Destiny couldn't help the smile and a little rush in her heart beat seeing it was from Zan. She really had wondered if he could contact her again after last night. She was happy he had.

I'm not to sure a brownie for breakfest
is the healthiest thing ever but I'm
happy you like them.

Sending the message she waited for a moment before starting another.

The container is just one of those
throw away kind so you can just
toss it.

Send. It seemed like he wanted to see her again and she really did want to see him too.

But if you need an excuse to
see me again. You can always bring
it to me tonight. I can cook dinner
for us and we can sit on the back patio.
No strings attachen...promise.