April 22, 2017

Ice

Ryan couldn't help the murmur that escaped her lips as her one hand found Hunter's hair and ran through it, her other arm around him as his hand rubbed his back. She didn't care they were at the race it was these moments when everything else didn't matter. It was just her and Hunter.

The moment's past and Ryan wasn't sure how many but finally as he pulled away and look down at her Ryan looked up her eyes twinkling. Bringing a hand to her mouth she chuckled a little as her cheeks turned red. 

   "Um....I still want coffee, but can I have ice coffee now please?"

   "That's where you are wrong Aaron I didn't have a tact at all."

Sam let out a long sigh as she moved forward. If she did lose Hal it could cause trouble and she knew that. But if she didn't would she lose Aaron's trust? Did she even have it to start with? It was a fine line to walk.

   "If I lose him, you do know I more than likely won't ever be able to take you anywhere again right? Can I at least tell Hel well be ok, and he can go back so we won't jeopardize that?"