April 15, 2017

Sting

Everything happened so fast Brooke wasn't even sure how or what was happening till her and Tal were already on the ground. Just laying there on her back, on top of Tal for a long moment and seeing the bee sting him color came to Brooke's cheeks. Rolling off of Tal She just put her face in her hands for a long moment.

   "I am so sorry, but thank you for breaking my fall."

Removing her hands and looking at Tal there was still some read on her face. She felt horribly embarrassed. Trying to make new friends and now...she looked utterly crazy. 

   "Can I at least take you inside and clean up the sting for you? I feel horrible."

As everything happened Ryan stood up from Hunter's lap her eyes wide. That was nice of Tal to catch Booke, but now they were one big heap on the ground and she tried her best not to laugh but a smirk tugged at her lips as she saw everyone was ok, and eased back own into Hunter's lap.

   "I couldn't imagen ever trying to control a car going that fast."

Leaning back in her chair and swirling her straw in her soda for a second before taking another sip. It was kind of cool that Zan had a hobby that was different. Most people like clubs, bars, but his was racing cars. A whole new life that was different but she had a feeling it would be fun to figure it out.

   "Well....I honestly have never gone more than five over the speed limit in a car so I don't know if I would like it or not. But as long as that Thunder guy wasn't around I'd be willing to try. As long as I could scream when I needed too."