April 8, 2017

Don't Know

   "That is true, forward is all I am trying to do at the moment."

As he talked Destiny caught a look that passed through his eye. It was one that maybe he could almost relate to her. Had Zan lost someone in his life too? What that why he had felt for her? These were all the thoughts that ran through her head till she heard Zan ask her to the races.

Just searching his face for a long moment a lot of things ran through her mind. Would she even enjoy something like that? It was worth a shot right that maybe it would be fun, and if Zan said he would make sure no one would bother her what would be the harm?

   "That would definitely be something different. I have never been and don't even know if that would be something I would like, but I'll never know till I try. I think it might be fun though...I feel like I am going to be way out of place."

Looking up from her sleepy daze as Rick came into the room Katie did her best to smile. Hearing his question she shrugged a little. She was holding and thought it looked like she was strong on the outside inside, she was rather scared. For Jason, for her, for anyone close by.

   "I'm holding up about the best I can at the moment. Honestly, I am pretty tired at the moment but hoping I will recover quickly."

Looking down at Jason she hoped he would stay asleep. She didn't like worrying him and he needed to recover as much as she did. She just wanted to make sure he was going to be ok. Looking back to Reese she shook her head a little bit.

   "We've got to find a way to progress my ability faster. Jason needs to let go more and he's not. I keep prompting him too because I know he needs to but...I don't know what would happen if he did. I could be fine, or I could not be fine. I just...don't know."