April 4, 2017

Never Been

Misty gave a nod to Justin. She was happy he was willing to help and happy he agreed with her. She didn't plan to leave him alone tonight she just didn't feel comfortable with that. 

   "I'll be with him all right. I just couldn't leave him and feel comfortable."

Shifting a little and letting out a sigh Misty didn't know what they were going to do. She knew he couldn't stay here forever and sooner or later he would have to pay the price for what he had done but still at this moment he couldn't or they were going to have a death on their hands.

   "Thanks, Justin. I will call you in the morning to let you know how he is if not before."

   "I've...never been to parties unless it was a dinner party or the races. I bet it's fun. I do like playing cards too, though it been a long time. I think your life sounds fun."

Taking another sip of her coffee Destiny was quiet for a long moment. That was a question she didn't know how to answer at the moment. 

   "I...honestly don't know. I think so...but I don't know how I am feeling still. I feel better after talking with you so thank you...but..I still feel pretty messed up. I guess that would be normal, though."

Setting her up down and taking more coffee when the waitress came over for a refill Destiny smiled. She really was great fun for Zan's kindness.She wondered if there was any way she could repay him.

   "I know I said it before but it feels like its not enough. Thank you for your kindness. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't helped me." 

Opening her eyes slowly Ryan felt so comfortable she grinned hearing Hunter's comment. She was happy it seemed he was feeling better this morning. 

   "You don't hear me complaining do you?"

Moving a little so his arm was still around Ryan turned over to look at him. Leaning in and giving him a little kiss she leaned her head on the pillow again and just kept smiling. She was sure she looked a mess, but at least Hunter looked good waking up as he did going to sleep.

   "Can we just be little kids and stay in bed all day eating junk food and watching tv?"