April 4, 2017

I'm Here

Hearing Chance thrashing around in the bed Misty sat up from her desk. She had told Carson she would be staying the night at the Elite and gave him a quick rundown of everything that was going on. She hadn't been tired yet so ha been up doing some extra work still.

Going over to Chance's side she rested a hand on his arm and sat on the edge of the bed. She didn't really want to give him a sedative again if she didn't have too so she would try and calm him down this way first.

   "Hey Chance...breath in and out ok. You're not alone, I'm here with you."

Hearing his sobs Misty reached out and rubbing his gently. She felt so bad for him and wished there was more she could do. No one should have to suffer like this.

   "I'm here Chance...I'm here."

   "I could see how that might be a problem then."

Ryan laughed a little as she brought her arms around Hunter and just held him. Looking up at him and smiling Ryan gave a little nod. Just doing nothing all day really did sound like a nice plan. It wasn't often she could just relax from everything.

   "I think that sounds good, but coffee is a must...with creamer this time."

Looking up and searching Zan's eyes Destiny actually held her gaze for a longer moment than she had before. He really did care what happened to her, and he really would feel bad? The look on his face said he did care. Why Destiny was surprised she wasn't sure but she was.

   "Well...I might go home and cry a lot, but other then that...I...dont think I'll do anything else to hurt myself. Simply because I don't want you to feel bad."

Destiny tried to offer the best smile she could to reassure Zan she would not try and hurt herself. Earlier in the even she wasn't so sure but now she was thinking a little more clearly. 

   "We should play cards some time...I think it would be fun."