April 7, 2017

How?

Misty ignored her Uncle and looked to Kirk standing a little taller. The last time she had come head to head with Kirk had been much different. She had been emotionally weak, tired, scared. Things were different now though, she was stronger and coming in here she was ready for a fight.

   "Because if we don't how are we any different then he is? How are we any different from the Agency?"

Looking back to her Uncle Misty's eyes searched his face for a long moment. Her eyes pleaded with him. This was important to her more than anyone would ever really know.

   "I left the Agency for something better, to do something better and to help people who needed it. Please don't tell me I was wrong."

And I you....

Looking up as Rick came in Katie smiled and squeezed Jason's hand. She was really happy Rick was there. She trusted Angel with her life but Rick knew more and it just made her feel safer. Just letting Rick do his thing with Jason Katie waited her turn. 

Just letting him do this thing Katie couldn't help but push just a few silly emotions Jason's way even through the pain.

I feel like a little kid.

    "I'm not really that hungry but if it makes everyone a little happier I can try and eat a little."

Getting outside with Hunter and giving a little laugh as how silly he was acting Ryan shook her head. If it kept his mind off everything else she was happy. Coming along side him and linking hands with him Ryan leaned into Hunter just a little.

   "I'd hardly say it was wasted. I got to cuddle close to one of the most amazing people I know...that is not a waste."

Starting forward Ryan let out a small sigh and another deep breath. It did feel nice to be outside and in the fresh air. Even if it was the late evening it was a nice one for sure.

   "Duck, or play on the little playground is good too. I am game for anything as long as I get to act like a little kid doing it. It's been far to long since I have just let himself be young."