April 5, 2017

HE

   "I won't let Reese do anything till I think Chance is ready. I just won't. It might be a little less stressful if I have you behind me. I don't think Chance is faking and I just can't in good conscious let him do anything and have something happen to him.

Looking over at Chance and then back to Justin she shook her head. She hated this feeling, it was so conflicting.

   "I know I should be upset with him and not care, but I do care and I don't want anything bad to happen to him. I don't know how many people agree with me though."

   "I told him because I didn't when him to worry and when he did he dumped the whiskey down the the drain and took his six pack of beer elsewhere."

Looking up at Hunter Ryan smiled. She really was impressed with how Eli had reacted. She thought for sure there might be a little but of a fight but he was far more supportive than she had thought and that really did speak volumes to her.

   "He was actually really supportive and said you were welcome at our house whenever. There would be no temptation for you. He really liked you I think."

Just leaning into Jason Katie let out a small sigh. She wished they could always have good days like this but she could feel it building again too. She didn't like it, and she hated not knowing how bad it would be but at least there were somewhat prepaired.

    "I think falling asleep on the couch sounds perfect. Only if we can have a little popcorn too."