April 7, 2017

Cooped Up

Standing in the office with her arms crossed Misty looked to Kirk an then back to her Uncle. She knew this was coming and she was ready to stand his ground. She absolutely would not let anyone question Chance till her and Justin would come to the desition that it was alright now. 

   "He's not just upset Reese...he is distraught, on the verge of wanting to take his own life. He is in no mental state at this moment to be questioned by anyone. I won't allow it, I won't put that on someone shoulders if he does kill himself, and I won't do that to him."

Shifting again and shaking her head a little she let out a long sigh. She had to stick to what she believed in that is why she became a doctor. To help people, to help do what was right.

   "I'm not saying he should never pay for what he said because he should but not yet. We almost lost Carson once when he tried to take his life.  I can't...I won't let that happen again, please."

As Hunter started to pace behind the couch Ryan looked up behind her at him. She new what was going on and she knew he was feeling restless. Thinking for a long moment she finally jumped up off the couch. 

   "This movie got boring...lets...go for a drive, or a walk, get some fresh air. I am feel cooped up."

Staying cuddled close to Jason Katie rested her head on his chest. She felt so tir , and was just happy to enjoy just resting with Jason again. She did wish they were doing something else but at the moment she new it was just not possible.

I....I don't know what would happen.

Shifting a little and just playing with Jason's shirt a little. She had no idea what would happen with any of this honestly. 

Maybe you should let go. No matter what happens you need too. If we are going to keep going through with this we can't hold back or its not going to get better I don't think.