April 5, 2017

Down

Sitting straight up in bed Katie had been startled and cringed at the spike of pain that coursed though her. Moving she rested a hand on Jason's arm giving it a gentile rub.

I'm here J...I'm right here.

Hearing Jason ask for Rick Katie could tell something was more wrong then it had been the last few times. She could just feeling it in her gut.

Grabbing her phone she dialed Rick's number and waited for him to answer.

  "Rick, its Katie, something is not right please come quick."

I'm here...I'm here...

Katie tried to take all the emotions she could from Jason, and push the ones she could too. It hurt, a lot but she tried anyways. She had to for Jason's sake.

   "He did, like I said I think he really likes you, and likes you admitted you had a problem and want to correct it. That means a lot."

Moving to where her own shoes were Ryan slipped them on and smiled while giving a nod. Lazying around all day with him really did seem better and better. It was not something she did often which make it seem even better.

   "Sounds good to me. Then we can get all snuggled up and wont have to go out again. Sounds like the perfect was to spend a day to me."

Misty honestly could not agree with Justin more. Chance sure had broken down a lot to actually be ok with killing those people. Most people if they agreed they would hold there ground and not just break apart like that.

   "I don't really know him all that well to know where to find hope either. From all I have gathered so far was he had Destiny and that was all."

Running a tired hand over her face she considered taking Justin up on his offer. She really didn't want to go home encase anything else happened and she was the only dr on call. They did have another room though she could take up at least for a few hours to get some rest.

   "I'm not going to leave but if you can sit with Chance I'll go rest in the other extra room down the hall so at least I dont pass out sitting here."