June 3, 2017

Easy

Hearing the knock on the door caused Ryan to jump a little as she had been in the moment with Hunter. Grinning as she dumped him on the couch she turned so she could see the door too. 

Seeing Dylan Ryan waved. She was happy he made it ok. Now the fun started and at least Hunter wouldn't be bored around the house with Dylan there to keep him company.

   "Heya Dylan. Happy you made it."

At Dylan's comment, Ryan stood and laughed. She did want to stay longer but now that Dylan was here she knew it would be best if she left for now. That last thing she wanted to do was give him the wrong impression. 

    "Thank you but I should more then likely get going. If I don't Eli will send the hounds after me. See you guys tomorrow though?"

   "I think saving for our own place is a great idea. I think it would make us feel good knowing that we did that. Doesn't have to happen in a week, but over time for sure."

Seeing Gunner was tired Bree snuggled in closer to him letting her arm just drape over his chest. Maybe this would help him have some good dreams is he slept.

   "Rest now...I'll be here when you wake."

   "A walk sounds nice..."

Destiny searched Zan's eyes for a long moment. She didn't think he had any ill intentions, not after the conversation they had, but still, she felt a little leery. Why thought? Zan was a good guy she should just do it and not think too much of it. Smiling she needed. 

   "I'me gonna be honest here...I haven't played many video games but I am willing to give it a shot as long as you take it easy on me."