June 3, 2017

Better

Hearing Mick's phone go off  Rosetta lifted her head for a second before laying it sleepily back on the pillow. Hearing Dylan made it safe Rosetta let out her own sigh of relief She was happy to know he was safe, and no Mick would rest easier now too. 

Hearing his next comment Rosetta tightened her arm around him a little and lifted her head. Giving him a quick kiss her eyes twinkled even in her sleepy state.

   "You did. He's going to be ok. He is in good hands."

Laying in bed Ashlee had just turned her light off when she heard her phone. Grabbing it from the nightstand and turning it on she squinted at the screen as the light was bright in the dark. Finally letting her eyes adjust she read the text and smiled. She was glad Dylan had messaged her. She didn't think he would.

Hey! Not asleep yet. Thanks for
messaging me or I would of 
worried all night.

Sending the message Ashlee waited for a second before starting a new one.

Have a good time Dylan and
don't hesitate to message me 
any time. 

Sending it again she smiled and then started another remembering something.

Trent helped me put some felt 
in your hat so it fits me better
now. I won't let it out of my
sight. Promise!

Laughing Destiny took the popcorn that had been throw at her and eat that too between her giggles. Hearing his comment again she grew quiet thinking for a long moment. What he said really was true though.

   "It's to late to be so deep. Remind me in the morning ok?"

As he offered to put a movie in Destiny gasped and shook her head as she stuck her thoung out a little bit in deep concentration.

  "No way, I am just getting the hang of this. Unless...you are scared I am gonna start getting better then you."