June 24, 2017

Mistake to Learn

   "Ok I will. Thanks, Dylan, sorry to bother you again."

Hanging up the phone Ashlee scanned the area before seeing Sparky. Giving a wave and going over to him she smiled. She hoped he would help out. She didn't want anything else to happen and have Seven be sold. 

   "Hey. We are having some problems with Seven and Dylan said he needs to be worked hard. I wondered if you could do it for me. He said he doesn't want me hurt."

Angel smiled as she sat down. It was good to see Eric happy. He deserved it and she even if he didn't think so she knew it. Stacy seemed like a good woman too and she had a good vibe about her and Eric. 

    "You know we have to make mistakes to learn. It's never easy and it hurts but I think you are getting it right this time."

Thinking for a second Angel could see the fear and apprehension in his eyes 

   "I think talking with Stacy might help. I bet she has the same feelings you do, and is just as nervous. I mean she comes with a lot too. She has a teenager, a rough job...but I can a woman in love, and I can see that in her eyes."

    "Nah I don't think so. I was thinking my house is big and he could stay with me if I wasn't a woman. I just don't think it would look right since I am."

Destiny wasn't scared Jett would try and pull anything she just new it wouldn't be right for them both to live together even as friends. Thinking again for a second she thought.

   "I feel bad for him. Its just a crappy situation all the way around. I wish I could help more."

Leaving the office and getting back to their cubical Adison sank down. She still didn't know what to say. This whole thing was just...unbrelivable even if they had seen it with her own eyes. 

    "Yeah I don't mind at all. I need to hash this out with you too honestly."

Adison gathered her stuff up and turned her computer off. She really didn't want to be here right now either. She just needed time to think and work through everything.

Seeing a truck coming Sam got out of her car and put her sunglasses up on the top of her head. Just waiting for Katie and Jason to park and come over she offered a friendly smile but her eyes showed how sorry she was about this whole thing. She knew it couldn't be easy.

    "I have known since right before you left for the ranch. I ask to many questions and Hal had to tell me something about some missing security footage."

Katie looked at Jason with question in her eyes. This whole thing had put her on edge but at the same time if Sam had gone this long without tell anyone...then maybe she was different then Kirk and Adison.
  
I'm pretty sure we can trust her. At least it feels like we can.

Not really waiting Sam turned to the car before thumbing to the back seat. 

   "You can leave your truck here I will have someone pick it up. I'm going to take you to the train station and then you can go where you need from there. I got a bunch of food, and some other supplies you guys might need. Also in one of the bags is an envelope with a good chunk of money to help you guys get started."

Turning and looking at them again Sam new they had to get going. Even if no one new they were here, the first place to be looked, or even locked down would be bus stations, train stations, and air ports. They had a short window and they had to move.

   "I know you guys don't trust me but you have. We need to move before your own ways out of here are none exsistance."