June 8, 2017

Don't Be

Heading back to the Elite the car was quiet and Dalton turned some of the music up. Not that he had, had lunch he was ready for a nap. Half the day was over though and he just had to make it through the other half.

Finally getting back Dalton parked and turned in the car looking at Jamison and then Dylan in the back. He really had, had a good lunch.

   "That was fun guys. Thanks for joining me. Once I figure our a guys night I will let you both know."

Just accepting Jason's kiss Katie let it deepen not really caring about the time or place. It was in these moments she truly felt free of everything that troubled them. Finally pulling away she rested her forehead against his.

   "Don't even be sorry for things we can't contole. As long as we are together, we will make it. Even on the hard days."

Watching Zan walk back to his car Ryan laughed again before looking down at the car she was working on and then looking up to the other guys who were staring at her.

   "You two realize you are worse than old lady's right? Nosey as all get out."

The rest of work went well and before Ryan knew it the car she had been working on was done and she was ready to go. Tonight would be much different than most races but she made sure Leo was coming. At least that would be another good person for Dylan to be with just incase it got hairy. 

Getting in the car and pulling out her phone she felt a little bad. She didn't want to make Dylan feel uncomfortable but if he was he would let them know right? Starting a text she smiled.

Pizza sounds good. Let me go home 
and shower and I'll be over. Go aheadand order. You know what I like.

As Zan made his way over Destiny smiled and laughed. It sounded like he had a pretty busy day. Closing her eyes and leaning into him a little bit and took a big whiff. He still smelled like the car shop she still liked it too.

   "I don't mind, I still like the smell of the grease and gas. Yes I know I am strange."

Grinning her eyes twinkled and danced with humor. She felt good being around Zan, he made her feel good. Being out with him for lunch, the way he talked it just...was nice.

   "Hi, I already ordered you a vanilla coke, I hope that was ok. How did the trip to the Auto shop go?"