June 6, 2017

Little Buddy

   "As of right now he won't talk to me. Tomorrow I will try talking to him again. If I see Justin I'll see if maybe he can help."

Sam let out a long sigh looking at Hal she tried to smile. She didn't want to be grumpy with him he didn't do anything wrong. She was thankful he was there to talk to her and be the level headed one.

   "You're right something did have to happen, I just don't know what. Now I have to write a report about this whole thing and hope I can still work with him, starting back at square one all over again."

   "Hey Little Buddy! If you waited any longer to come Jamison might have started eating the table."

Dalton grinned at Jamison and then Scott. He could tell he felt a little strange but was happy he was trying anyways. It had been a little bit since he saw Scott so having this little gather together was nice. Ordering his drink he looked back at Scott.

   "Things are going ok. Dylan is going to be with us at the Elite for a little bit, and we are getting ready to move buildings. By the time you get back to work we should be in the new building so our office should be big enough for the three of us. How are you doing?"

Heya! Slow day? I've been trying to
read my book this afternoon and 
my mind is on..other things...like
this guy I know and a kiss. 

Destiny laughed sending the text. She mind really had been on Zan all morning. She wondered what would happen with them. Did he really like her or was this just a fling that was ent quickly? Maybe it was something she didn't need to worry about right nice. She really did like Zan though and didn't want to be hurt again.

Supper first would be good. Of
course I can be your get away car
too in case, anything happens.

Finishing off her food Ryan grinned. She wouldn't tell Dylan. 

Oh yeah no problem. If not
tonight we can grab food anotherday. Just let me know.

Grabbing her trash she started to head back into work.

I gotta get back to work if I want 
to get out on time. I'll talk to ya 
later babe!