June 17, 2017

Just Jett

Accepting the kiss Destiny smiled. Zan really made her feel good. She wasn't anything special she just as herself but he sure did make her feel special. Pulling away Destiny started taking things out of the bags and setting non-perishable on the table and the cold stuff in the fridge. 

Hearing Zan's comment Destiny thought for a long moment. She didn't know much about Jett, but he did seem different from the last time they she had been around him. Almost the wind had been taken from his sales. 

   "Maybe it's a little of both. I would assume he is hurting a lot, and you were hard on him yesterday."

Destiny liked that Zan had stood up for her it had been nice having someone do that, but maybe there was a better way it could have been done. 

   "Everyone sees him as a sidekick, maybe it's time to just...see him as Jett?!"

I'll give him the pouty lip if he has a 
a problem with it. I'll see you soon.

Aerith smiled before putting her phone away and walking back inside. She could at least work a little more before Wyatt got there.

Scarlet smiled and nodded. She was actually excited about helping Eli. She thought it would be fun and give her time to be home more. Now that she had a reason to be home she hated going away so much.

   "Of course I still want too. I think it would be rather fun and truth be told...I kinda like paperwork too. Just as long as you don't get tired of seeing me more."

Looking up as Carson came back in and hearing Garret was out front asking for her Thirteen just stood there for a long moment. Garret still made her nervous a little, but after the last time of sitting and chatting for a little bit, she did feel a little better. She just wasn't ready to leave her guard completely down yet. 

   "Ok, I can go out there. I should be ok...I think."

Setting down the dish towel she had been drying some dishes with Thirteen sucked in a breath before letting it out slowly. Leaving the back room and going through the double doors She gave a little smile and a wave to Garret. Even if she was nervous he at least deserved the benafit of the doubte.

   "Hey! How's it going? Can I get you something to drink?"