June 11, 2017

Low

Taking her bowl that Hal had dished out Sam brought it over to the table and sat down next to Hal. She was quiet as she just eat little bites of her food. She didn't know what to say. She knew Hal was disappointed, She knew everyone was disappointed. Even if she thought she was doing the right thing it hurt knowing she had let people down.

   "All my life I did the wrong thing. I wasn't a boy, I didn't get into the job my mom wanted. I was always told what to think, do and act before I finally moved out. Even though my parents were hardly home and my brothers raised me, I will still always under them. Feeling like a prisoner in my own home."

Quiet again for a second Sam took another bite of her ice cream before setting the bowl down and leaning her head on Hal's shoulder she let out a long sigh.

   "I know what I did was wrong, I just...thought for this situation with Aaron I was doing the right thing. I really blew it...I have no idea what I am going to do Hal. I just feel so...low."

Scarlet laughed leaning into Eli a little scraping her bowl to get the last of the ice cream. Bringing her attachen to Dylan as he talked. She was happy to see him engaging even if he was off sitting on his own.

Listening to Dylan Destiny smiled. The ranch he lived at sounded like it was kind of fun. She had never been to a place like that before but it must be exciting. As Zan rubbed her leg Destiny could feel a few goose bumps form.  

   "That actually sounds really fun. Can't go wrong with humor."

Hearing about Hunter needing an ice pack Ryan busted out laughing looking at Hunter. She understood the pain he had been in but it was funny to think about anyways and she just couldn't contain her laughter.

   "Oh man...I think having Dylan here is going to be fun. He's going to end up revealing all your secrets to me. I like this already."