June 28, 2017

Grab a Bite

    "Yeah that more than likely wouldn't be a good thing. Even if it is innocent I still don't want it to look bad to her...once we are married though, we can cuddle all we want."

Hearing the babies start to cry, Stacy couldn't help but laugh a little bit. She missed the sound of a crying baby as strange as that sounds.  She actually was excited to look after them on a more full time. She really did miss being a mom to a younger child again.

   "I'm looking forward to it. See you in a few hours."

Dalton let out a long sigh as he sat back in his chair and ran a hand over his face. This was more stressful than it needed to be. He did think everyone needed to know but it was not his place to tell people. 

   "If I hear anything I'll let you know."

...A few hours later Dalton sat on his couch just watching the tv but not really paying attachen. His mind was still on the whole Jamison thing that has happened earlier. Maybe he should have just told him. Pulling out his phone he opened a text.

Hey Jamison, I'm sorry about earlier today. 
Wanna grab a bite to eat and I'll tell you
whats going on?

Adison leaned on her pool que as Jamison talked to. She raised her eyebrow before looking to Kirk and then Jamison again. He has a valid point on wanting to know what was going on and she didn't blame him really. 

As Jasmison walked away Adison looked to Kirk and let out a long sigh. So much for relaxing tonight. This was more important though and she new that. Jamison was an important part of the team too.

   "I dont know if he would or not but he sure has learned to stand up for himself. I say go after him. I'll finsih everything up here and pay."