June 12, 2017

To Much

Helping get Jett out and to the car Destiny looking over at Zan and smiled. He didn't know how Jett would be through the night be he had to be crazy to think she was going to let him fend for himself.

   "I'll take you to get your car but you are nuts if you think I am letting you both go home alone. At least if I am there and something happens I can help too."

Destiny looked at Zan across the hood of her car and just kept smiling though her eyes showed how serious she was. 

   "If it was too much of a hassle I wouldn't have offered in the first place so, shush and don't bother arguing with me."

Coming back from the front door Ryan plopped back down on the chair and put her legs over the armrest. Looking at Eli she rolled her eyes at him before giving a laugh.

   "As long as I don't have to try and share the couch with you two I'm happy."

Focusing on the TV again for a second Ryan wasn't sure what they were watching now. It didn't seem too exciting though. Looking back to Eli she thought for a long moment.

   "Do you think Thunder will show back up or do you think he is gone for good?"

Hearing he wanted to meet for lunch tomorrow Sam smiled a little more. At least it would break up her day a little. She had no idea what she was going to do. It had been a long time since she hadn't worked. 

   "Lunch sounds great. I'll try and look forward to hearing from you tomorrow. It's your turn to pick where we go, too."