June 4, 2017

Pick

Hearing Tavis' voice and seeing him Ashlee greeted him with a smile. The morning had come early but strangely enough, she felt awake. More than likely the coffee she was drinking helped with that too.

   "I know, I didn't even see you in passing this morning, but I get to see you now so I should be able to survive now."

Leaning into him and giving him a quick kiss Ashlee pulled away and smiled. A picnic lunch sounded good to her. Most of her morning was going to be busy so having something in the afternoon to look forward too sounded perfect.

   "A picnic with you sounds perfect. You get to pick what we have this time too."

Laughing again as Zan threw his controller Destiny sat back on the couch and let out a long sigh.  She couldn't remember a time when she had laughed this much before and if she had it had been a long time since.

   "That was fun, thank you so much."

Looking at the time Destiny was sad it was so late already. She really was having fun, but she new Zan had to drive her home, and it was getting late. There would be another time she hoped to have some more fun like this.

   "It more than likely would be a good idea if I head home, even if I don't want too. We will have to pick it up another day!"

As Hal leaned over her with the coffee Sam chuckled looking up at Hal. Feeling the soft kiss on her cheek though she smiled. Everything about Hal seemed perfect. He made her feel so special. 

   "Mmm...I forgot coffee this morning so this is perfect before the meeting with Reese."

Taking Hal's free hand Sam gave it a kiss before taking her coffee and sipping it. It tasted really good this morning as she closed her eyes for a second and just enjoying the taste. 

   "Sleep well last night? I was out when I got home."