June 19, 2017

Support

Just listing to Garret again Thirteen's eyes scanned his face and tried to take in everything. She could see at the moment he really didn't like it at all. She couldn't help but feel bad for him. She knew what it was like to not fit in, and not really get the world. To be looked at differently. It was not a good feeling.

   "At least a few people are slowly starting to trust you. That's a start, right?"

Thirteen offered Garret a smile. Hearing his question she thought for a second. She kind of had her own place, but she lived with other people too. She wasn't sure if that's what Garret meant or not though.

   "Kind of. I live with my cousin Katie, but you probably know her from the Elite, and then Ryder lives up in the attic. I don't mind living with them. I guess it makes me feel safe in a way. When I fight came here I had horrible nightmares and the Agency was still trying to get me back."

Shifting a little she didn't like thinking about those times. She hadn't had a nightmare in a long time.

   "Things are getting better though."

Hearing Wyatt was thinking of resigning surprised her. She knew he was stressed but maybe it was more than she thought. She new he loved his job though when it wasn't stressful and it made her sad.

   "You know I would support you no matter what, I just...feel bad. I know you do like your job when its not full of stress. Maybe it will get better?"

Destiny laughed and shook her head. She was happy she had bought a whole bottle of rootbeer and not just a little one. Hearing the movie she looked between them for a moment before her own cheeks got just a little red.

   "I don't think I have ever watched that one before. So I definitely want too."

Leaving the two guys Destiny went into the kitchen and grabbed some of the bowls bringing them back out and setting them down. Leaving and them coming to again she brought the drinks setting them down as well. Standing back and looking at her handly work she smiled.

   "Ok I think thats everything. I also got stuff for grilled cheese, and I got cheese sausage as well. So I thin we are going to be set anyways."