June 7, 2017

Fun To

   "A BBQ at Wyatt's sounds fun too. Well, maybe this summer we are just going to have to have LOTS of get togethers before I am married."

  Dalton smiled at Scott, he was really proud of him for trying even though he new how hard this was. He'd never give up on his friend no matter what. He would keep trying and let Scott take it at his own speed. Popping another broccoli in his mouth she smiled chewing. 

   "I know Mr Social. I have to try and pry you away from that woman of yours. I will definitely let you know when though so you get an invite too."

I really wish it wasn't being put off. I feel more stressed out having to hide it then I would if we just old them.

Katie let out a long sigh as she leaned back in the chair. She could feel the warm tingle in her eyes and she knew that meant they were starting to glow. At least Jason had his own office they could hide in but still someone could come in at any time.

I have no idea if we can trust him or not, but I do know I don't like all the looks. It just makes me feel self-conscious. Like I have to watch myself even more. I don't know how long I can live having to hide this. 

Looking up and seeing Zan Ryan smiled. She was happy to see he had ended up stopping by. Hearing he got the job she smile widened a little more. Zan had been a nice addition to the small circle of friends that seemed to be growing with her and Hunter. 

   "Man now that I have to deal with you at work too It's going to be way to fun to beat you racing."

Grabbing her rag and wiping her had her eyes twinkled with humor. She hoped Zan picked up on the joking tone in her voice. She really was happy he was joining their team.

   "Ready for tonight? Leo over there should be there to cheer us on. He's usually the loudest one you can hear."

   "I do feel better. Thank you for this."

Looking down at Hal's hand on top of hers Sam smiled. She was really thankful he had suggested this. Being out for a little bit really did help her mood and not talking about work was nice too. She was ready now though to go back and keep moving on with the day.

   "I'm ready and I would really like you to tell me. I am a little excited."