June 27, 2017

Dead End

Thinking again about what Garret said Sapphire thought for a long moment as she bit her bottom lip. Stick her pen behind her eat she sat back in her chair. His question was a good one and not an easy one to answer.

   "Because even if you get in trouble you still know in your heart it is the right thing to do, and even if you are sad about the outcome it still made you feel good for doing it. Following your heart is not an easy road to take, but if it were easy it wouldn't be as special in the end."

Searching his face again Sapphire wondered what Garret was talking about. What had he done he thought was right but might get in trouble for.

   "Make sense?"

Sam got up and followed Kirk once again. Getting to Jason's and then Katie's and seeing them not home Adison found it strange but maybe they were really just out. This whole thing was ridiculous and didn't make any sense.

Looking up from his desk at Kirk Ron quirked an eyebrow. Ron wanted to ask questions as to why Kirk was being so hush hush but he knew better. It wasn't his job to know why.

   "Yeah I can see what I can do."

...Hours later Ron finally returned from and wondered to Kirk's cubical. He really hadn't found much but what he did find made him worry.  He didn't know what was going on.

   "Hey Kirk! I've got a few things. Almost everything lead me to a dead end. I did find Jason's truck abandoned on a deserted road, and from what I can tell they are not in town anymore. Everything else didn't bring up anything."

Ron searched Kirk's face for a long moment.

   "Whats going on?"

If I saw no can we just stay here?

Katie finally let out a small sigh knowing they couldn't really even if she wanted too. She could feel Jason's sugar dropping just a little and knew he needed to eat something before it went lower. Sitting up and stretching Katie looking to Jason and smiled a little. She felt better then she had before that was for sure.

Of course I will. I'm feeling a little hungry myself. Some fresh air would be nice too.

   "Things don't always turn out how was want, but there is always a reason for another."

Hearing Eric stumbles over his words Stacy couldn't help but laugh a little as her heart raced. She wasn't sure if he was asking what she thought he was but it was cute.

Bringing her finger up to the brim of his hand and pushing it upward so she could see his eyes again she smiled. The moon danced on his face and she never felt more in love.

    "If you are asking what I think you are asking the answer is yes, and I think Ashlee would be thrilled. If you arnt asking what I think you are, just forget what I said."