June 25, 2017

Boring

Getting back home and hearing her phone Sam sat in her car and pulled out her phone. Seeing it was Hal she thought for a long moment. She knew he was wondering how things had gone she would word her text carefully.

Boring but it was good. Did some
shopping, ran into some old friends
so that was nice. They are on their
way now and I am back home.

Grabbing her keys and getting out of the car Sam made her way inside. Dinner sounded good to her she could use some company.

Chinese sounds great. Come on
over after work. I'll be here.

   "Oh, I already know I am old. My bones remind me every morning when I get out of bed."

Being pulled into Mick Rosetta put her arms around him and returned the kiss. It might have been a quick on but there was so much love in it. It was the small moment's Rosetta loved the most. Smiling up at Mick Rosetta's eyes danced like they often did when she looked at him.

   "I love having you around in the office too. Maybe you should pick one day out of the week to come out here and help. I know you miss it."

Coming around the corner and seeing Eric Stacy wondered up onto the porch and sat down on the swing next to him.

   "You really know how to make someone worry you know that?!"

Stacy smiled and gave Eric a once over before signing. When she found out what happened she had been worried sick.

   "How are you feeling? Nothing broken?"

That sounds good to me. I'm used to looking like an idiot so that won't be anything new.

Katie pushed some silly emotions towards Jason trying not to be to down for his sake. Letting Jason so they could make their way to the ticket counter she followed close. Nervous or not they had to make the best of this.

Not sure this is the vacation I wanted, but it sure is going to be an adventure.