June 30, 2017

Dying!

Being handed the sheet of hay Ashlee laughed her smiled still spreading across her face and she eyes twinkled. She couldn't help but wonder if her, or her mom was more excited about this. It had just been the two of them for a long time but she was ready to finish the family and have the father she never knew, and two sisters she always secretly wanted. 

   "Maybe I will tell people just so I can be worked harder. You know that's not much of a threat to me...right?"

Chores went quickly and before she knew it they were done. Standing along the side where Eric was she smiled. She wasn't tired this morning but she was craving her coffee. 

   "So are you ready for coffee or what? I am dying here."

   "I'm honestly not sure where they would go. It wouldn't be there normal get away places. They are to smart and know that would be the first few places to be looked. My guess would be whoever is helping them gave them a place of there own to go and has told no one."

Leaning back in his chair and shaking his glass a little bit to get an ice cube free from the others Dalton grabbed it and munched on it. Giving a nod to Jamison.

   "I honestly don't know other than that where they would go, but like you said I kind of like it that way. Then when Kirk asks me I can honestly say I don't know and not have to lie to him."

Looking up at Garret Maggie cocked her head as he talked. He wanted to leave? Did they do something wrong that made him not want to stay. It confused her and mad her sad at the same time.

   "You don't like living with us anymore?"

She let her question hang in the air for a long moment. About to say something else she let out a loud cough that lasted a few seconds before finally continuing.

   "If you leave I won't see you anymore!"