July 5, 2017

You pick

   "I guess my times are all messed up with not working for a bit. Even if it was only a few days, kinda feels like forever."

Sam looked at the clock at her stomach growled. She was happy honestly that there wasn't much time left of work since she had forgotten lunch. The only thing she needed to do really was to wait for Justin to get back to her and see when he would be able to see Aaron.

   "So I picked last time, you need to pick this time what you want for dinner."

Getting into work and finding Kirk had called in Adison sat at her desk for a moment shooting a text to Kirk. Not getting a reply Adison felt a little worried. Grabbing her keys she headed out and it didn't take long to get to Kirk's place. Hearing the Music Adison knew that if she knocked it would make no difference. 

Unlocking the door and entering Adison looked around till seeing Kirk. Wondering over to him her heart broken. She really did feel bad for him and wished there was more she could do. Coming closer and sitting down on the ground she just sat there for a long second before finally speaking.

   "I'd say you are looking sexy today if I knew you weren't so upset."

As they pulled away Ashlee just smiled on Travis. Time seemed to slip away, minutes seemed to past and at the same time no time went at all. Ashlee's eyes showed a lot of emotion as she looked back at Travis. Maybe it was because Travis was her first boyfriend but she had felt a lot more emotions then she ever had before.

   "I think sitting and drying off is a good idea. For some reason riding back wet sounds uncomfortable."

   "Let me help you."

Rosetta stood and put his arm over she shoulder. She just wanted to make sure he was doing ok, and make it to his bunk in once piece.

   "I promise if I hear anything, I will let you know if I hear anything as well."

I'm so sorry J. I was so worried about me. I think it would be best to let it run its course while I am there then try to hold it off. That might cause more damage in the long run.

Katie shifted and looked at Jason smiling. Reaching her hand on and brushing his hair from his eyes she smiled before just letting her hand rest on the side of his face. 

  "We can't risk holding it in and causing more damage. Even if we need to find a field somewhere we have to let it out."