July 16, 2017

Do Whatever

Jett's head was thicker than a brick wall and Destiny didn't think she would ever get through it. Maybe it wasn't her job to do that. Maybe she was just to be the voice, and that was all. 

   "I guess you don't know. But one thing is for cretin, don't even compare what I say, to what the Agency said again. My words have meaning there don't."

Finishing what she was doing and emptying the sink of the soapy water. Wiping her hands off on a dish towel she turned and walked back closer to Jett.

   "I've done all I can. You are the only one who can change your life, Jett, no one else can. I can't, the Agency can't, the Elite cant. You want to wallow in misery then you are going to wallow alone, and you're the only one causing that."

Grabbing her purse and keys Destiny made her way to the door. Opening it she stopped and called over her shoulder.

   "My suggestion would be to get some more rest and wait for Zan to get home. But...you are your own person...so do whatever."

   "I don't know why I put up with you either. It's like I am a gluten for punishment or something."

Adison grinned as she pushed another box towards Kirk. She didn't care if Kirk said it wasn't going to work. She was doing it anyway and nothing was going to stop her until something better came along.

Looking up as Reese came in Sam took her feet down from the desk. Just listening to him she wondered if she really could go back to the FBI after all this. She liked it here, and she had just changed so much...she wasn't too sure she really fit there anymore.

    "Thank you, for everything, and even if the Elite does go down...thank you for giving me the opportunity to make a difference in someone's life."

A smile spread on her face hearing about the hand written note. She was proud of Aaron. He stuck to his word and went out of his way to write everything up.

   "Since you guys got what you wanted from Aaron...will you still honor him finding his own place? If the Elite goes down...He'll be sent to jail and...I don't think that's the right place for him."

Katie's smile grew as she hugged Jason. She couldn't believe it that they were really going to be ok. SO many emotions flooded giving and taking. 

  "Can we take a detour on the way home? I have some people I'd like to personally tell."