July 4, 2017

Strange

Rosetta's heart broke. She knew Jeff was upset and frustrated and that was where his words were coming from but still, it hurt and made her a little upset then anyone would truly know. Seeing her brothers tear she pushed everything else from her mind and reached out pulling him into a hug.

   "You are exactly what she is going to need Jeff, and don't you ever doubt that. Things might be crazy now, but when it's done and over she is going to need your love, and just you to be there for her."

Letting go of her brother and just watching him for a long second she could see he was starting to feel unwell. Taking his hands she lead him the short distance to the dining hall where it would be a little cooler and she could get him something to munch on and some water. Once getting situated she sat down at the table with him and tried to offer him a smile.

    "I promise if I hear anything else I will let you know. Don't let that Kirk guy get to you ok? He wants to know where they are and will do anything, and get anyone upset to do so."

Rosetta took her brother's hand in her own and smiled. 

   "Right now they could be in New Mexico, California, or clear over in New York. Any of those places they will be safe with friends I promise you that."

Ashlee couldn't help but just laugh at Travis' antics. He always kept her laughing and smiling that was one of the many things she liked about him. Wrapping her arms around his neck she just smiled looking at him.

   "I don't think you have, but I'll take it."

As Travis came in for the kiss Ashlee returned it hoping he didn't mind she used him for leverage. She couldn't touch the bottom so he was all she had to keep her steady. Just letting him deepen the kiss Ashlee returned it. Travis was a good kisser there was no doubt about that. That was another thing she liked about him.

Sam smiled looking at Hal while she leaned back in her chair. Honestly. it was nice to feel missed. Thinking about his question for a long moment crossed her arms over her chest.

   "Honestly, I'm not sure what to think. I don't think I have even fully processed the whole thing. Maybe I did help more than I thought since Aaron came back on his own. I still feel played though and I think things are going to be different."

Setting her feet back on the ground she leaning on the table and looked at Hal again. She wasn't even completely sure about how she felt being back. 

   "I guess...even though I missed working I feel...strange being back too. Like...I've broken the mold, and don't fit with Kirk and Adison now. It just feels strange."

Pulling where Dylan told him to Dalton parked. Turning to look at Dylan he just studied him a little. He knew it could be confusing at first to keep everyone straight but he was sure Dyaln would catch on quickly.

   "Yes, I am engaged to Dani, who is Carson's sister, and Misty is Carson's wife. Then if you hear mention of Alec that is their brother. He is not mentioned often though as he passed away a while back trying to get Agency intel."

Dalton thought for a long moment thinking if that was really all to the big twisted circle. 

   "It can get pretty confusing sometimes even for me, but after a while it gets easier and the faces start making sense."