July 10, 2017

I Never

Looking around the restaurant Misty was happy it wasn't too busy. She didn't like bothering Carson while he was working but this couldn't wait till tonight. She had to tell him as soon as she could. Seeing the worry on his face told here there was no turning back now.

   "Yeah, everything is ok. Let's go to the back though I need to talk to you."

Walking through the swinging doors and seeing Carson was doing some dished Misty rolled her her sleeves and started helping. She knew he would be happy to hear Alec was alive, but it was still hard to tell someone a person they thought was dead, was not.

   "So, I was going to leave work a little early today and go to the house to do a little more painting while you were working but Wyatt stopped me. He told me about someone Reese had been visiting in the hospital, a trucker brought him in and he was in pretty bad shape."

Misty just continues to scrub a pan with the sponge as she collected her thoughts. She new it was the same thing Wyatt had told her but really there was no other way to say it.

    " The Agency had him for quite a while. I had Wyatt drive me to the hospital because I had to find out it was true before I told you, and when I got there it was like I was seeing a ghost. It was Alec Carson...he's alive."

   "If you don't have faith you wont ever win. Some more hard work, practice, and a little faith in yourself will go along way."

Hearing Zan's words about having her around sent a chill down Destiny's back. It made her feel good to hear him say that. To know she was wanted and made someone felt that good was really nice. As Zan leaned in for a kiss she smiled and returned it. Her hand going to the side of his face and she thumb just running over his cheek.

   "As long as you are coming too, that sounds great."

Walking with Hunter back to his bike Ryan grinned. She was surprised Eli and Scarlet weren't here but she had just gotten back into town from the last trip she was taking for a long while since she was going to be helping him open his new shop.

    "So you are telling me you wouldn't miss a race to go on a date with me? Why I never!"

Ryan folded her arms across her chest and turned away from Hunter. She wasn't really upset and a smile crossed her face, but it was fun to tease Hunter anyways.