July 5, 2017

Still Ok

   "Let's hope it won't blow up I kind of like it there."

Watching Dylan get out Dalton was about to pull away when he stopped. Rolling down the passenger window he yelled at Dylan. 

   "Hey, tomorrow want to come over? It pizza and movie night at my place on Saturday and I think this Saturday Dani has to work. If you come over it give me an excuse to still order some."

Dalton gave Dylan a smile. He liked the young man and just saw something special in him he liked that made him smile. He wasn't sure what it was but he was sure Dylan made good friend material, not to mention he knew he needed friends.

Sam gave Hal a knowing smile as thankfulness shined in her eyes. She really was happy she had met Hal and they had started a friendship and more. It was nice that even if Hal hadn't agreed with what she did at least he was still there for her, and willing stand behind her.

   "I guess you are right. At least that should make me feel good a little bit."

Pulling out her phone and shooting a message to Justin to let him know Aaron was back, and to see if he could come in to evaluate she looked back at Hal again. 

   "Just texted Justin to see if he could come in and see Aaron. After work want to maybe grab a bite to eat?"

   "You can be upset with me, I understand but as long as we are still ok, I'll be ok."

Just giving another small smile Rosetta thought for a long moment. She honestly wasn't sure about the answer to that question, but she didn't want to not tell Jeff.

   "I'm not sure. I would assume Reese would call to let us know, and they I can contact my contacts. Maybe even before they go back home they will stop here and make sure we know they are ok."

Ashlee smiled and laughed a little at Travis' comment. If this is what swimming was like with him all the time she definitely would like to do more of it. Travis was her first everything, boyfriend, kiss, making out and it made her head spin but she didn't want it to stop she enjoyed it to much.

   "I'm sure people are already suspicious and my mom has checked on us more than once. I don't really mind though."

Returning again Ashlee continued the kiss her on arm still around Travis and her other finding his hairline to play with his hair softly. She didn't know much about this kind of stuff but she just went with what felt right. Hopefully, it was what Travis liked. 

Katie just clung to Jason and she tried to stop her emotions from churning and her tears. She felt bad she pushed all this on Jason. It was just so hard to be strong all the time.

I know you are right. I just...guess it was too much.

Pulling away from Jason a little and leaning up to give him a kiss before pulling away again and just pushing some of her loving emotions to him. Leaning her head on his shoulder she let out a long sigh.

   "Can we just sit here for a while?"