July 16, 2017

Crawling

Kirk's comment surprised Adison but as she continued to watch him and listen she couldn't help the smile that formed on her face as well. She wasn't sure why but hearing Kirk wanting to break the rules made him that much more attractive. 

   "And you said we weren't going to be partners anymore. I think you underestimate the power of us."

Putting the files down and crawling on hand and knees over to Kirk she stopped in front of him and grinned. Leanin in she placed a kiss on his lips she pulled away a little bite before coming for another kiss and deepening a few long moments passed and finally she pulled away again. 

   "Now I will say I told you so."

Leaning into Kirk a little Adison pulled at his bride taking the tie out again and undoing his hair. Just smiling at him she ran her fingers through it for a few moments. She loved how soft it always was. Bringing her hands around to his face she ran them down his face just smiling again.

   "I'm happy we make a good team. I could never want it any other way."

Waking up from a short nap as her phone went off Destiny rubbed her eyes looking at her phone. She still felt tired, but a lot better than she had before. 

Hey! I sure hope he is. Think we should
look for him again or just leave him be
or now?

Taking the bag that Sarah held out for her Katie smiled. She could see why her Aunt and her got along so well. They both though the same, or maybe one learned from the other. Katie didn't know the story but she was really thankful.

   "Thank you, both...for everything. If you ever do make it to the ranch again have my Aunt let us know and we will see if we can sneak away."

Seeing the dogs down by there feel Katie bent down and scratched them behind the ear before giving them each a pat on the head and standing again looking at Jason and smiling.

I guess I am as ready as I will ever be.