July 12, 2017

Don't Ask

Adison thought for a long moment. She new Kirk's desition was still up in the air as he thought everything through. It was a long moment while she thought but finally she looked up at Reese again and cocked her head for a long moment.

   "I know you don't know me well, and you know Kirk even less, but he is a good guy who makes the right choice even if it takes him a long time to get there. I know he won't hurt Jason and Katie.."

Finally sitting a little taller her smiled at Reese. Her small group, Sam, Ron, Jamison, Kirk..they were family and they had been for a long time. Like everyone here, they had been through a lot even if it was different and they always had each other back. 

   "...I know the Elite rests on what Kirk decides and I could lose having a badge altogether and if comes down to that maybe I don't deserve to have one because I put my faith in the wrong person. I'm sure this is what I want. but I need you to know too I won't ever turn my back on Kirk either. He's my best friend and the best partner I ever had. So, please don't ever ask me to leave him behind, because I won't."

Heading over soon, just got 
out of work and need a 
shower.

It's didn't take Dalton long to get home and shower. Putting on some clean clothing and some cologne. Stopping at the store he picked up a nice bunch of wild flowers and then was on his way.

Getting to Dani's he knocked on the door before leaning on the step railing holding the flowers still. He had missed seeing her yesterday.

Walking to the door Destiny didn't usually get visitors and Zan wasn't going to be over till later. Cautiously looked through the peephole and seeing Eli Destiny was a little confused. Opening the door finally she stepped to the side.

   "Hey Eli, come on in. Is everything ok? Something happen with Zan?"

Joining Carson on the edge of the bed Misty smiled. She liked seeing Carson and Alec interact again. It filled her heart with a lot of joy. She really had missed Alec a lot. Hearing his comment she smiled.

   "With your injury's, I am not sure if I can, but I will sure try. I'll be happy once you are home."