July 14, 2017

Idiot

   "I would like to talk to him for sure. Maybe you can use me without actually using me. Like he has to kidnap me or something and then if he doesn't believe you guys you can tell him to talk to me and my family involvement with the Agency."

Destiny looked to Garret and then Eli. She felt very hesitant all of a sudden about this whole thing. She wanted Jett out, but at what cost. Destiny did feel bad she agreed and was now having second thoughts about the whole thing. She had never really had friends before, and she wasn't too sure she wanted to risk losing one.

   "I'm sorry...I can't do it. I will definitely talk to Jett and tell him my story, but I can't risk losing him completely. I never had friends before and...I'm not ready to lose them already."

   "You're welcome!"

Sam continued to look at the Death Star for a long moment mostly at the part someone had been trying to take apart. Letting out a long sigh she shook her head.

   "Don't people know not to touch things that don't belong to them. Shesh."

Looking through the pile of legos she knew Aaron was watching her but she just continued to with what she was doing. Placing some lets in the sport she new was wrong she finally looked at Aaron again with a grin.

   "Yeah well most people are idiots, and you are more then likely right...I'm not right in the head."