July 16, 2017

More Good

Looking up from one of the files and leaning against a cabinet Adison and thought about Kirk's question for a long moment. It hadn't really been one she thought about till now. At this point there really was no right or wrong answer, it was more how she felt on a personal level.

   "Well...they seemed to function better than they do now and honestly they don't do any better now that they are exposed. I guess they worked better in hiding, did more good."

I think Rick can deal with us not being around for a few more days. I've gotta see my dad before we go back. He's going to be worried sick. Maybe just stay a day or two.

She really did want to see her family. That was all she wanted right now more than anything in the world. To just hold them, tell them they were ok, and give them a bunch of kiss and hugs. Everyone was going to be worried about them and that was the least they could do to let them know they were ok.

Sam nodded to Reese. That wasn't a yes but that wasn't a no either and she was willing to take it. She had no idea what to do next but at least she had the freedom to do it. It was more than she could ask for.

   "Thank you. I'll let you in how is doing and then we can go from there. I really appreciate you trusting me still."

Getting Zan's message Destiny smiled, and then let out a small sigh. Looking out the window at the apartment building she hit the reply.

When I left him he was alive. In rough
shape, but alive none the less. I've been
sitting outside in my car and he hasn't 
left yet, so my guess would be he went
back to bed.

Destiny hit send before opening another message.

How is your day going? Enjoying 
working with Ryan?