July 11, 2017

Only Handle

Ryan grinned at Hunter's comment and pulled away poping the fry into her mouth. Her eyes danced with humor. She new it drove Hunter crazy, but she liked doing it anyways. Knowing he was closer, it just brought her comfort.

  "I think he did just call me dumb."

Ryan took the fry from Hunter and threw it at Zan hitting him before laughing. It felt good to joke around with people. Ryan liked hanging out with there new group of friends too. 

   "Of course I am nice...as long as long as I am not hungry."

Destiny laughed as she leaned into Zan when he put his arm around her. Looking down at her food she had eaten at least half of it and would save the rest for now. She was actually getting a little tired herself.

   "I'm ready to go when you are. I can only handle so much excitement for one night."

   "Hey, I told you'd I'd be back and with your brother and food."

Misty held up the pizza box and smiled taking it to the other side of the room waiting or Carson to come closer too. She new it would be as much a shock to him as it was hers. He'd just have to move at his own pace and she wouldn't rush him as everything sank in.

Smiling as Carson took Alec in his arms Misty could feel some of her own tears starting to form again. He was back, they had really gotten someone who had been so important to herself and Carson back after thinking he as gone. Seeing Carson's reaction too brought a whole new flood of emotions.

   "Good you better not complain. If that old crotchety cook at Mom and Pop's finds out I took this pizza without paying I am done for."

Misty's eyes twinkled as she shook Carson a wink. Going and ripping off some paper towel Misty put a few slices onto it and brought them over for Alec. 

   "It should be fresh, and I hope its as good as you remember."

How about a picnic at a quiet spot at the
lake and we can just cuddle a little
enjoying the fresh air.

Dalton sat up and stretched his big fingers hitting the send button. Grunting he opened another one.

Then after we can come back and cuddle
just letting time pass and relaxing.