July 13, 2017

How Do We?

Getting back together with Eli and Garret at her house Destiny sat around the table with them just listening. She had been introduced to Garret and he seemed pretty nice but you could definitely tell He was ex-Agency just by the way he carried himself.  

She didn't think pulling this whole thing off would be hard on her part. Pretty much she would have to act scared and honestly...she more than likely wouldn't be faking that. Looking up at Garret and then Eli she let out a long sigh.

    "This is going to break his heart because I know he more than likely thinks he is doing something meaningful. And on top of that...what will he think when he finds out I was in on it. I'll help I just...cant see him taking this well, and I can't help but feel like I am going to be walking away with one less friend."

Letting out a sigh and leaning back in her chair Destiny picked at her fingers for a moment. Why did The Agency have to do this, and why did it seem the more she knew about the Agency the more it seemed to affect those close to her. She hated it, and she hated them.

   "How do we know once he knows this is fake, he won't go back to the Agency anyways?"

Smiling down at Dani Dalton couldn't be in a bad mood with her around. She was just to wonderful for that. Scooting down on the blanket he propped his head up on his hand looking at Dani. Reaching over and brushing some hair from her face she just smiled a little bigger his thumb caressing her cheek. 

   "You are what keeps me moving forward. My best friend, the love of my life, and soon to be wife. Everything about you is amazing."

You could be Caleb, and I could be Hanna!

Katie let a few joking emotions though. If they had to do this she might as well try and make the best of it. It was really there only choice to just try and see the good in everything no matter how hard it was. 

   "I have no idea who could help us. I've never really thought of this before"

Sliding down on the couch a little more Katie rested her head on Jason's chest and just continued to watch tv. 

I dont know about you but I am watching TV still. If I happen to fall asleep on you...oh well.

Wondering to Aaron's room Sam stopped at the door and gave a deep sigh. Justin has suggested she just continue what she had been doing with Aaron. It was hard to think of going back to that after what he had done but she also trusted Justin's judgment. 

Knocking on the door Sam opened it and wondered to the table where Aaron was. Holding out the bag of tacos she gave a smile.

   "I figured you might be hungry."

Sitting down on the extra chair she looked over the half-finished Death Star. Sam found some of the pieces and snapped them together. Before looking over again at Aaron.

    "Well hurry up and eat so we can work on this more. I had to wait how many days while you were out galavanting, dont make me wait any longer."